- IMPORTANT ADVISORYIn order to continue serving you better, please be advised that AUB will be conducting a routine system maintenance today,MAY 21, 2019 (TUESDAY) between 9PM to 12MN.During this period, the following services will be unavailable:All ATM TransactionsInstaPay (Receiving)eGovBancNet OnlineWe apologize for the inconvenience.Thank you.
- BRANCH ADVISORYBranch OperationsPlease be advised that our CIVIC DRIVE ALABANG BRANCH will be closed today, MAY 20, 2019 (MONDAY), due to emergency maintenance. You may still use our Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) and use our online and mobile banking facilitiesfor your other transactions.For inquiries, please contact (02) 282-8888 or email email@example.com.For your information and guidance.Thank you.
- IMPORTANT ADVISORYIn order to continue serving you better, please be advised that AUB will be conducting a routine system maintenance today,MAY 16, 2019 (THURSDAY) between 9PM to 11PM.During this period, the following services will be unavailable:All ATM TransactionsInstaPay (Receiving)eGovBancNet OnlineWe apologize for the inconvenience.Thank you.
- BRANCH ADVISORYBranch OpeningOur BUSTOS, BULACAN and HV DELA COSTA BRANCHES are now open to serve your banking needs!BUSTOS, BULACAN BRANCHGen. Alejo G. Santos Highway, Malamig, Bustos, 3007 BulacanHV DELA COSTA BRANCHM1 Tower, 141 HV Dela Costa Street, Salcedo Village, Makati City Opened today, May 16, 2019For your information and guidance.Thank you
- AUB's 1st-quarter net income up 38% Loans, deposits post double-digit growthAUB and its subsidiaries posted a net income of P1.1 billion in the first quarter of 2019. This is 38% higher than 2018, year-on-year. Total net interest income increased by 29%. "This gives us greater optimism about our bottom line prospects, given our continuous reliance on our core earning assets which are more sustainable," said AUB President Manuel Gomez.The net income translated to a return on assets of 2.00% and a return on equity of 15%.In the first quarter, the group's total assets grew 13% to P234 billion, with loans and receivables increasing by 19% to P153.9 billion, as the group continued to tap cross-selling opportunities for both commercial and consumer loans across all product types, including credit cards, housing loans, auto loans, and salary loans. This was matched by a 12% growth in deposits to P186.9 billion. "Amid the feverish competition within and outside the banking industry, AUB and its subsidiaries' core lending businesses remained robust. Our digital strategy enables us to reach out to more customers anywhere and anytime despite our modest branch network," said Mr. Gomez. The bank has 260 branches nationwide, including those of wholly owned subsidiaries Cavite United Rural Bank (CURB) and Rural Bank of Angeles.