- BRANCH ADVISORYMerging of BranchesPlease be advised that effective JULY 1, 2019, OLONGAPO BRANCH will be merged with SUBIC BRANCH.For your information and guidance.Thank you.
- AUB steady growth performance serves as solid foundation for much stronger 2019Manuel A. Gomez, President of Asia United Bank (AUB), one of the countryâ??s fastest-growing publicly listed banks, reported sustained growth in 2018, during the annual stockholderâ??s meeting. He placed much deserved credit on the ability of the entire institution to remain agile in changing times. The 2018 full-year performance of the bank resulted in an overall net income of 16% with the 19% increase in net interest income as main earnings driver. Furthermore, the report attributed further growth to posted year-on-year 19% increase in assets, 19% increase in loans, and 21% increase in deposits.Embracing technology-driven transformation, strategic partnerships, and critical alliances, as well as enhanced customer experiences, AUB has managed to remain steadfast in its commitment to fully understand and anticipate client needs.These innovations have allowed AUB to realize headways in the consumer market particularly in QR payment acceptance among local merchants after their development of the AUB Paymate app. Manuel A. Gomez, AUB President said: â??The AUB Paymate app, our 2017 digital innovation that enabled accredited merchants to accept QR payments, allowed AUB to gain more grounds in this field. With our partnership with WeChat in 2017, AUB was the pioneer Philippine QR Partner of e-wallet giants AliPay and UnionPay.â?쳌This move remains in line with the belief that in these technology-driven times, Asia United Bank will utilize technology as its key enabler and differentiator.In terms of presence, the bank successfully increased its branch network and workforce which resulted to a total of 262 branches nationwide in 2018. Despite business expansion, AUB continued to rationalize expenses; thus, cost to income ratio was recorded at 49.77%, lower than the industry average of 63.56%. This feat is due also in part to moves that aim to optimize efficiency in both branch marketing and operations, starting with the appointment of high performing and high potential leaders.The 2018 expansion focused on provincial key cities critical to the business such as Cebu, Davao, General Santos and Cagayan de Oro, where the bank strengthened its lending organization to build both the consumer and commercial loans portfolio.â??The bank will continue to strengthen its geographical presence in areas demonstrating vibrant business activities. We will continue with branch expansion as we target to open 10 new branches this year,â?쳌 said Manuel A. Gomez.The Bankâ??s Board of Directors, approved the declaration of cash dividends amounting to One Peso and Eighty Centavos (P1.80) per share which is to be paid in two tranches. The first trancheâ??s amount of dividend is P1.00/share with a record date of June 17, 2019 and payment date of July 11, 2019. The second trancheâ??s amount of dividend is P0.80/share with a record date of September 20, 2019 and payment date of October 16, 2019.
- BRANCH ADVISORYBranch OpeningOur SAN FRANCISCO BRANCH is now open to serve your banking needs!SAN FRANCISCO BRANCHAmelda Bldg., Brgy. 5, Rutonda National Highway, San Francisco, Agusan del SurOpened on June 24, 2019For your information and guidance.Thank you.
- BRANCH ADVISORYBranch RelocationPlease be advised that effective JUNE 24, 2019, our CEBU F. GONZALES and GENSAN APARENTE BRANCHES will have their new names and new addresses:CEBU IT PARK G/F Unit 14, TGU Tower, J.M. Del Mar Avenue, Cebu IT Park, Lahug, Cebu CityGENERAL SANTOS NATIONAL HIGHWAYAH26 Pan Philippine National Highway, Villa Consuelo Subd., Brgy. City Heights, General Santos City, South Cotabato 9500 For your information and guidance.Thank you.
- IMPORTANT ADVISORYIn order to continue serving you better, please be advised that AUB will be conducting a routine system maintenance onJUNE 22, 2019 (SATURDAY)between 3AM TO 12NNDuring this period, the following services will be unavailable:All ATM and POS TransactionsATM Cards and MachinesATM SMS Services including ATM Withdrawal Lifting and Card ActivationAUB Preferred Online BankingAUB Mobile BankingeGovInstaPayBancNet OnlinePrepaid Card SystemWe apologize for the inconvenience.Thank you.