- AUB Bond receives overwhelming response from investorsDue to overwhelming demand for Asia United Bank Corporation''s (AUB) maiden 3-year fixed-rate bond issue, the bank will be closing the offer period today, October 28, 2019, two days earlier than originally scheduled. AUB received orders amounting to almost three times the planned issue size of Php3 billion."We are delighted with the phenomenal response from the market, despite the abundance of competing issues in the market. This illustrates the high level of confidence investors have in AUB. We have decided to close our offering early as the current volume is already much more than our original fundraising target," said Manuel A. Gomez, AUB President.The target issue date for AUB''s 4.625% p.a. fixed-rate bonds due 2022 is still on November 7, 2019. The bonds will be listed on the Philippine Dealing & Exchange Corp. The bond issue is part of AUB''s planned Php30 billion fundraising program.
- Offer Period for AUB''s Maiden Bond Issue CommencesPublicly-listed Asia United Bank Corporation (AUB) offers to the public its maiden 3-year Philippine Peso-denominated SEC-registration exempt bonds with a fixed rate of 4.625% p.a. starting October 16, 2019 until October 30, 2019*. The bonds are targeted to be listed on the Philippine Dealing Exchange on November 7, 2019*.The AUB bonds are considered a solid investment due to the bank''s focused growth strategy, innovative systems, robust financial standing, and sound funding profile driven by an effective management team. "With the bank''s history of steady growth and robust financial performance, supported by tailored and innovative customer touchpoints, the AUB bonds will definitely bring more value to our investors'' investment portfolio," said Manuel A. Gomez, AUB President. Interested investors may inquire at any AUB branch in more than 200 locations nationwide or through any of the following selling agents: ChinaBank Capital Corporation, First Metro Investment Corporation, and Amalgamated Investment Bancorporation.*Offer period and issue date may change.
- IMPORTANT ADVISORYKindly be advised that effective October 6, 2019, we are changing our head office trunk line numbers and AUB Customer Service Hotline number to the new 8-digit format.Please refer to our new telephone numbers below. AUB Head Office Trunk Lines: +63(02) 8631-3333 / +63(02) 8638-6888AUB Customer Service Hotline: +63(02) 8282-8888Domestic Toll-Free Number: 1-800-10-282-8888International Toll-Free Number: (IAC) +800-1-282-8000This is in compliance with the National Telecommunications Commission (NTC) Memorandum Order No.10-10-2017 or the Public Telecommunication Entity (PTE) Identifier within Local Exchange Area code 02, migrating all existing 7-digit telephone numbers to 8-digit telephone numbers.For the updated list of telephone numbers of AUB Branches, kindly visit https://www.aub.com.ph/branch.Our domestic and international toll-free numbers will remain the same. For your information and guidance.Thank you.
- BRANCH ADVISORYBranch OpeningOur PASAY EDSA EXTENSION BRANCH is now open to serve your banking needs!PASAY EDSA EXTENSION BRANCHDouble Dragon East Center, 2850 EDSA Ext. cor. Roxas Blvd., Pasay CityOpened on September 19, 2019For your information and guidance.Thank you.
- HOLIDAY REMINDERNinoy Aquino DayIn view of the upcoming holiday, all AUB Branches will be closed on AUGUST 21, 2019 (WEDNESDAY).Regular bank operations will resume on August 22, 2019, Thursday.We highly recommend that you complete your banking transactions ahead of time to avoid any inconvenience.You may also use our Automated Teller Machines (ATMs), AUB Preferred Online Banking and AUB Mobile Banking, which are available 24/7.For reporting of lost ATM Cards, please call our Customer Service Hotline at 282-8888.Thank you.