- IMPORTANT REMINDERPlease be advised that pre-termination of your placement for Preferred Peso Savings Plus and Preferred Peso Time Deposit will be subject to the following:Interest WILL BE based on prevailing savings rate*Payment of Documentary Stamp Tax (DST) equivalent to Php 1.50 per Php 200 or fraction thereof***Only applicable for Preferred Peso Savings Plus and Preferred Peso Time Deposit.**Effective December 2018. Only applicable for Preferred Peso Savings Plus and Preferred Peso Time Deposit. For 5-Year Preferred Peso Time Deposit, payment of DST is only applicable for accounts with tenure of 1 year or less.For more information, kindly visit your branch of account.Thank you.
- IMPORTANT ADVISORYPlease be advised that the Philippine Clearing House Corporation (PCHC) has been encountering connectivity issues affecting the processing of checks deposited yesterday, August 28, 2018. Please take note that because of the connectivity problem, checks for clearing yesterday, dated August 28, 2018 may have been affected and will be credited today, August 29, 2018. We will also be implementing early cut-off for check clearing today, August 29, 2018. Please deposit your checks before 1PM. We apologize for the inconvenience. Thank you.
- IMPORTANT ADVISORY ON ATM FEES
Please be advised that effective October 1, 2018, ATM transaction fees when using your AUB ATM cards in non-AUB ATMs will vary depending on which ATM you will use. Please note that every ATM will display their respective ATM fees.
AUB ATM cardholders (except for AUB Starter Savings ATM cards) will continue to enjoy FREE withdrawal and balance inquiry transactions using AUB ATMs.
For more information, you may AskUrBanker in any AUB branch or contact AUB Customer Care at (02) 2828888.
- HOLIDAY ADVISORY: Please be advised that in celebration of Philippine Independence Day, AUB branches nationwide will be closed on June 12, 2018. We highly recommend that you finish all your banking transactions ahead of time to avoid any inconvenience.
You may also use our Automated Teller Machines (ATMs), AUB Preferred Online Banking and AUB Mobile Banking which are available 24/7.
For reporting of lost ATM Cards, please call our Customer Service Hotline at 282-8888.
- AUB posts fastest growth in 2017
Asia United Bank (AUB), one of the country’s fastest growing banks, was among publicly listed Philippine universal banks that posted the highest annual growth in 2017.
The 20-year-old bank has been silently revolutionizing banking by leveraging on its enhanced IT platform to improve the banking experience for customers. Since it opened at the height of the Asian financial crisis in 1997, AUB has been making use of technology to differentiate its service and operations.
Based on published statements of conditions submitted to the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas, AUB ranked No. 1 in deposits and loans, with year-on-year increases of 22.40% and 31.87%, respectively. Its deposit level stood at P158 billion in 2017 from P129 billion in 2016, while total loans amounted to P130 billion in 2017 and P99 billion, previously. In terms of asset growth, the Rebisco-owned bank came in second with a 20.83% year-on-year increase or from P163 billion in 2016 to P197 billion billion in 2017.
On Return on Equity (ROE), a measure of profitability that calculates how much profit a company generates with every peso invested by its shareholders, AUB recorded the second-biggest jump — with a year-on-year ROE growth of 16.60% or from 10.42% to 12.15%.