Now you can enjoy flexible and affordable payment terms with AUB Credit Cards’ FlexiPay 0% Installment Program.
Terms and Conditions
- The AUB Installment Program allows the Cardholders to pay for goods and services on installment basis with accredited merchants for a specified term according to the Terms and Conditions of the AUB Installment Program.
- The AUB 0% Interest Installment Program is available to all Principal and Supplementary Cardholders (except for DOSRI accounts) whose cards are active, in good credit standing, and have available credit lines.
- AUB Credit Cardholders can enjoy 0% interest installments in various partner establishments using their AUB Credit Card.
- The list of 0% Interest Installment partners is found in the AUB Credit Cards website.
- The AUB 0% Interest Installment Program is valid on a single-receipt purchase transaction of at least Php 3,000, payable up to 36 months installment terms.
- Cardholders can amortize at 0% interest, the price of items purchased under the AUB 0% Interest Installment Program for the duration of the installment plan.
- Available at 3, 6, 9, 12, 18, 24 and 36-month installment terms or as otherwise specified by the merchant offering the AUB 0% Interest Installment Program.
- Applicable installment terms vary per partner establishment or per outlet or item. It is applicable on selected items only and may differ on product models per establishment.
- AUB does not guarantee the quality of the product or service subject of the installment charge slip or installment contract. Any defect or damage on the product or service shall not affect or excuse cardholders’ obligation to pay his/her account.
- The cash price and credit card price for 0% Installment transactions shall be the same.
- All decisions made by AUB Credit Cards or partner merchant regarding transactions are considered final.
- Purchases are subject to approval based on the available credit limit of the cardholder at the time of purchase.
- All transactions are subject to AUB Credit Cards’ transaction authorization rules.
- The approved installment transaction is automatically deducted from the cardholder’s available credit limit.
- Each monthly installment amount forms part of the Minimum Amount Due on cardholder’s Statement of Account.
- In case of pre-termination, the Cardholder must settle the full amount of the remaining principal balance, as well as pay a pre-termination fee equivalent to Php500.
- The Cardholder’s use of 0% Interest Installment Program shall be considered as his/her acceptance to be bound by these terms and conditions and such amendments hereof as may be made by AUB Credit Cards and advised from time to time.
- AUB Credit Cards Installment purchases are subject to the standard Terms and Conditions Governing the Issuance and the Use of AUB Credit Cards.