Direct Debit to AUB Account
|Mondays to Fridays
Banking hours 9:00 am- 4:00 pm
|AUB Preferred Online Banking
- Immediate or Scheduled Payment (On demand)
|Direct Debit from your AUB Account
|Auto Debit Arrangement (ADA)
- Preferred Online Banking
- Branch/Manual Enrollment
|One-time enrollment debited every due date from your AUB current/savings account
- Mondays to Fridays
Banking hours 9:00 am- 4:00 pm
|SM Bills Payment Centers
- SM Department Stores
- SM Supermarket branches
- SM Business Center
- SM Hypermarket
|Mondays to Sundays:
Mall Operating Hours*
*Cut-off time is at 8 pm
- 7-Eleven Stores visit www.7-eleven.com.ph;
or use the CLiQQ Payment Machine
- Other ECPay Partners, visit www.ecpay.com.ph
||Mondays to Sundays, 24/7 store operating hours
Subject to Operating hours of each ECPay partner.
|TouchPay APM (Automated Payment Machine)
Maximum amount per transaction is PHP 10,000
*Operating hours may vary depending on the location where the APM is located.
|Online Banking Facility of your Depository Account with other banks:
- Security Bank
- Philippine National Bank
|Direct Debit from your Bank Account
||Following the schedule of your other bank.
- If your payment due date falls on a Saturday, Sunday or a holiday, please pay on or before the last working day before your due date.
- For Check Payments:
- All checks should be payable to AUB Credit Cards.
- Please write your Name, your AUB Credit Card Number and your Contact Number at the back of the check.
- Please pay at least 4 banking days before your payment due date to allow for clearing and payment transfers.
- Only local checks are accepted.
- You have the option to pay the Total Amount Due, the Minimum Amount Due or any amount in between. However, please note that paying less than the total amount due will increase the amount of the interest and other charges you pay and the time it takes to repay your balance.
- Authorized representatives are allowed to make over-the-counter cash and check payments.
- You can pay for your AUB Credit Card even without your Statement of Account.
Payment at AUB Branches:
- When paying over-the-counter at any AUB branch, you must use/access the Virtual Tellering Kiosk (VTK) to get the queue number.
- To get the queue number, choose "PAYMENTS" in the "Transaction Type" screen.
- From the Payments screen, choose "AUB Credit Cards – Peso", and encode the following information:
- Card Number
- Cardholder Name
- The machine will produce a slip with the queue number. The teller will call out the said number.
- For check payments, the details of the check must be given to the teller.
- For direct debit to account, the details of the account must be given to the teller.
Payment via AUB Preferred Online Banking
- If your AUB Current or Savings Account is enrolled to this facility, you have the option to either immediately pay or schedule your payment for your AUB Credit Card.
- This facility is available 24/7.
Payment via Auto Debit Arrangement (ADA)
- This Payment facility allows you to automatically settle your AUB Credit Card (Principal) every due date through a one-time enrollment.
- Two (2) ways to enroll:
- Preferred Online Banking (Bills Payment – Auto Debit Facility)
- Website/Branch Enrollment (Online Application Form via AUB Website)
- Card payment will be debited directly from your enrolled/selected AUB Current or Savings Account.
- You can choose to pay for your Total Amount Due (TAD) or Minimum Amount Due (MAD) every due date.
- Please allow 3-5 banking days to process your ADA enrollment.
- Note: In case AUB Credit Card due date falls on a weekend or a holiday, there will be instances that the source account shall be debited ahead of the due date.
- Click here to know more.
Payment via BANCNET ONLINE and MOBILE
- Available 24/7 and accepts any amount. Only those with Current and/or Savings Account (CASA) WITH ATM from BancNet-member banks have access to use BancNet Online and Mobile Banking services.
- No Pre-enrollment is required for BancNet Online except for those banks that require the user to transact using their proprietary channel.
- There is NO limit to the number of accounts that can be registered in BancNet Mobile.
- To start mobile banking, bank account and mobile phone number must be registered first through BancNet’s Mobile Banking Registration at www.bancnetonline.com. Regular SMS charges shall apply for successful BancNet Mobile Transactions.
Payment at TOUCHPAY APM
- The APM (Automated Payment Machine) accepts any amount from a minimum of ₱20 and maximum of ₱10,000. The APM accepts Peso bills of any denomination (20,50,100,200,500 and 1000).
- The maximum limit per transaction is ₱10,000. If the total bill is more than ₱10,000, the remaining balance shall be paid in a separate transaction.
- Operating hours of APMs vary depending on where it is deployed.
Payment at 7-Eleven Stores using CLiQQ Machine
Simply follow these steps:
- Click "Bills Payment", then choose "Collection Services"
- Click the "AUB Credit Cards" logo
- From the Payment screen, encode the following information:
- AUB credit card number,
- Cardholder's Name and
- Exact amount of your payment
- Ensure that all the information provided are correct, then click 'Next'
- Wait for the payment slip
- Proceed to the payment counter, and present the payment slip to the Cashier for payment.
- Make sure to check your transaction slip before you leave the payment counter.
Payment at ECPay Outlets and SM Bills Payment Centers
- If you do not have your AUB Statement of Account during payment, please fill out a Payment Slip which you will submit to the counter along with your payment.
- Please ensure that you check your transaction slip before you leave the payment counter.