Refer a friend and be rewarded!
Earn 1000 Rewards points for every approved AUB Credit Card referral.
Exchange your Rewards points for items or Gift Certificates.
Promo period is from September 17, 2018 to March 16, 2019.
To register, log on to https://aubeasyrefer.avail.at/register
Terms and Conditions apply.
Minimum requirement for AUB Credit Card applications:
Age: 21 to 65 years old
Income: At least Php21,000/mo
Full details in the Eligibility & Requirements
Per DTI-FTEB Permit No. 11038, Series of 2018.
AUB is regulated by the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas. For inquiries or complaints you may contact AUB through Customer Service Hotline 282-8888.
AUB Member-Get-Member (MGM) Program Terms and Conditions
ELIGIBILITY AND REGISTRATION
- The AUB Member-Get-Member (MGM) Program allows an AUB Cardholder to refer their relatives and friends to apply for an AUB Credit Card, and in return earn Rewards points for every approved credit card application. The earned Rewards points can be used to redeem Reward Items or Gift Certificates.
- For every approved AUB Credit Card referral from this program, referrer will earn one thousand (1,000) Rewards points that will be credited to said referrer’s AUB MGM account which may be used to redeem for a wide variety of reward items.
- The AUB MGM Program is valid from September 17, 2018 to March 16, 2019.
- The AUB MGM Program is open to all active and current AUB Easy, Classic, Gold, and Platinum Credit Cardholder ("Referrer") who will successfully refer applicants to apply for "AUB Credit Cards".
- The following are not qualified to join the AUB MGM Program:
- (a) Employees of Asia United Bank (AUB);
- (b) Direct sales agents (DSA) or other representative agents of AUB, its affiliates and subsidiary companies
- (c) Relatives up to the second degree of consanguinity of Asia United Bank (AUB), DSAs, or representatives, and subsidiary companies.
- Interested AUB Cardholders may join by registering via any of the following:
- (a) AUB website. Click on the registration page of AUB MGM Program
- (b) EDM Link sent to the Cardholder
- During the registration, the Cardholder will be asked to provide the following information:
- (a) First Name
- (b) Last Name
- (c) E-mail Address
- (d) Mobile Number
- (e) Information about his/her credit card
- After successful registration, referrer will receive an email confirmation in his/her registered e-mail address.
REFERRAL AND POINTS EARNING
- Registered referrers will log on to the AUB MGM portal, and they will be asked to assign their respective password. Once done, a referrer may start making referrals in the same AUB MGM portal.
- Referrals are on a first in, first out basis. All referrals will be subject for approval, and any duplicate or incomplete referrals will not be processed.
- AUB reserves the right to approve or decline credit card applications, and in the event that an AUB Credit Card application is disapproved, AUB is under no obligation to provide the reason for such a decision.
- Each approved credit card application referrals will earn one thousand (1,000) Rewards points.
- Credit Card applications are processed within 11 to 14 banking days from receipt of the complete credit card application requirements. Once the credit card application is approved by AUB, the corresponding Rewards points will be credited to the referrer within twenty four (24) hours.
- Referrer may view their earned Rewards points by logging on to the AUB MGM portal.
- Rewards points from the AUB MGM Program shall expire within sixty (60) days from the expiry of this promo or until May 16, 2019. All unredeemed Rewards points from this AUB MGM program will be forfeited after said May 16, 2019.
- Referrer may view/access the Rewards catalogue for redemption from the AUB MGM portal for available items, such as Gift Certificates, Gadgets, etc. with their corresponding required points.
- Gift Certificates in various denominations as indicated in the Rewards catalog do not expire; it is valid until fully consumed.
- Any request for redemption of Rewards points is deemed to include an automatic authorization to AUB to give out any necessary Referrer information to other suppliers/merchant, agent, and/or contractor to complete the redemption process or delivery.
- For delivery of Rewards item/s or gift certificates, if within Metro Manila area, delivery period is for 7 to 12 banking days, and if within regional area, delivery period is for 15 to 20 banking days. There is no additional fee for the delivery of the rewards items.
- For item/s or Gift Certificates redeemed, the referrer will be given sixty (60) days, from date of the expiry of this promo or until May 16, 2019, to redeem the Rewards items or Gift Certificates from the AUB MGM Rewards Catalog which will then be delivered to the referrer.
- A Referrer must personally receive the Rewards item or Gift Certificates (for delivery) from the courier. During the delivery of the redeemed items, If the Referrer is unable to personally receive the said Rewards items or Gift Certificates (for delivery), the authorized representative or qualified person within the household of the Referrer may receive the said items redeemed.
- The accredited courier or service provider will require the Referrer or its authorized representative to present valid IDs or other documents, as courier will deem necessary to establish proper identification of the person who will receive the Rewards items or gift certificates.
- In cases of dispute, in respect of but not limited to the referrer's eligibility, rewards points computation, coverage dates, fulfillment, etc., AUB's decision will prevail. All questions or disputes regarding the referrer's eligibility for the promotion or for any redemption will be resolved by AUB, with concurrence of DTI.
OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- By registering and participating in this AUB MGM Program, qualified referrer/s authorize AUB to disclose their names and other pertinent details to their referral/s during tele-sales call-out as initial step to process the credit card application. Registered Referrer/s also undertake that they have explicitly sought the permission of each of their referral/s to share, transfer, process, etc. the personal information of such referral/s with Asia United Bank (AUB).
- The AUB MGM Program cannot be used in conjunction with other ongoing new acquisition promos of AUB, and it will be subject to the Terms and Conditions governing the issuance and use of AUB Credit Cards. However, the Rewards points earned from this AUB Member-Get-Member (MGM) Program cannot be transferred to the AUB Credit Cards Rewards Points Program, which is separate from this MGM Program.
- This Agreement will not create any employer/employee or other legal relationship, except only to the extent expressly provided herein.
Per DTI-FTEB Permit No. 11038, Series of 2018.
AUB is regulated by the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas. For inquiries or complaints you may contact AUB through Customer Service Hotline 282-8888 or BSP Financial Consumer Protection Department at Tel. 708-7087.